Thursday, June 21, 2012

Welcome!


My name is Temi, and I have been studying Communications at Ashford for over 2 years in hopes of becoming a better writer. Communication is important to me because it fills the gap between one person and another. Communication is not limited to humans however; plants, animals, and even microorganisms have unique ways of communicating with each other, which makes this subject even more appealing. 
This blog was inspired by my travels to the Caribbean, a place where I found peace, relaxation, and a new direction in life.  I hope you find something that interest you at this Communication Resort...our only rule is that you keep your mind open and your ideas flowing....

~Temi

2 comments:

  1. I truly enjoyed reading your blog. Your message is very clear and easily read. The formatting is in my opinion is very good. You picked an excellent background and color for your blog. I found myself smiling often while reading, personality in your writing shines through and makes it more personable and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Temi,

    From the first moment I caught a glimpse of your Blog I could tell that it was going to be easy to read, follow, and enjoy. The purpose of your Blog is clear (to showcase your work) and each post is to the point. I enjoyed the design of your blog as well. The books in the background set the tone nicely and the color scheme works well with your intentions.

    There is one thing I would like to see in your Blog; more content. I know that we have been required to showcase our work and that you have been in a lot of the same classes I have been in. I would enjoy reading how some of your final projects turned out.

    Over all, very nice work.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete